the company STUDIO MOLINARO REAL ESTATE SRLS, with registered office in VIA DEL BABUINO, 155 - 00187 ROME (RM) (hereinafter, the "Company"), is the Data Controller of the data you provided when registering on the site, or in any case acquired in the provision of the services to which you can access. It is possible to send requests or communications to the Data Controller at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to the site does not require the inclusion of personal details.
For the possible use of the online 'contacts' service and to have access to other additional services, you must enter your personal data in specific sections of the site.
The data entered will be processed with security measures adequate to current technological standards and in compliance with the obligations established by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data ("GDPR"). According to the indicated legislation, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights. The following information relates only to this site and does not concern other websites that may be consulted by the user through redirect links placed on the pages of our site. No data deriving from the consultation of the web service is communicated or disseminated. Pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. The Company collects and processes your personal data for purposes necessary or instrumental to the provision of the services requested by you and provided through this site, also by communicating the data to third-party companies pursuant to art. 5 of this information (appointed by the Company as data processors) for the purposes of the technical and administrative management of the services. Your data may be processed for the internal purposes of compiling personal data lists, bookkeeping, invoicing, creditor management for the satisfaction of all the obligations provided for by the regulations in force, statistical purposes, for communications, and additional services explicitly requested by you. The legal bases of the processing, depending on the case, may be your consent, the execution of a contract of which you are a party or the fulfillment of legal obligations to which the Company is subject as the Data Controller.
2. The processing of your data may also take place: (a) to send information and commercial offers of services similar to those purchased by you when accessing the Site, unless you object to this processing by sending an email to the following email address email@example.com and, where you give your express consent, (b) to send information and commercial offers, advertising and informative material, make commercial communications, including interactive ones, carry out direct sales or product placement activities or services, including those of third parties.
3. The treatment will be carried out both manually and using electronic tools, in compliance with all the precautions necessary to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the information.
4. Your data may be processed within our Company by all persons in charge of processing appointed in writing by the Data Controller and trained on the obligations of the Privacy Law.
5. The data may be disclosed to third parties, exclusively for technical and operational needs strictly related to the purposes listed above and in particular to the following categories of subjects: a) Entities, professionals, companies or other structures appointed by us for the processing related to the fulfillment administrative, accounting, commercial and management obligations related to the ordinary performance of our economic activity, also for credit recovery purposes; b) To public authorities and administrations for purposes related to the fulfillment of legal obligations; c) Banks, financial institutions or other subjects for whom the transfer of data is necessary for the purposes of carrying out the activities of our Company, in particular in relation to the fulfillment, on our part, of the contractual obligations assumed towards you.
6. Your personal data will be stored on servers available to the Company located in the European Union. The Company does not transfer personal data to countries outside the European Union.
7. Your personal data will be kept for the entire duration of your contractual relationship with the Company. After the termination of the contractual relationship, the Company will keep personal data relating to the execution of the contract for the fulfillment of contractual and legal obligations, including fiscal ones. Subsequently, the personal data relating to the execution of the contract will be kept for a period not exceeding the statutory limitation period to possibly assert or defend a right in court.
8. The provision of your personal data is optional, being understood that the refusal to disclose the data or to give consent to the processing referred to in point 1 of this information will make it impossible for us to conclude the contract and provide any services requested and to fulfill legal obligations. In case of refusal of the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 2 of this information, the processing will be limited to the full execution of the obligations deriving from the provision of the services requested by you, as well as to the fulfillment of the obligations established by laws, regulations and community legislation.
9. The Data Controller is MOLINARO GIANLUCA, with registered office in VIA DEL BABUINO, 155 - 00187 ROME (RM). The list of any persons responsible for the processing of personal data is available at the offices of the Data Controller and can be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the Data Controller, pursuant to art. 15-22 GDPR, which for your convenience we summarize below. In particular, you have the right:
- to obtain the cessation of processing in cases where your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, also in relation to services identical to those already purchased by our Company (so-called right of opposition);
- to obtain information in relation to the purposes for which your personal data are processed, the period of processing and the subjects to whom the data are communicated (so-called right of access); to obtain the correction or integration of inaccurate personal data concerning you (so-called right of rectification);
- to obtain the cancellation of personal data concerning you in the following cases (a) the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; (b) You have withdrawn your consent to the processing of data if they are processed on the basis of your consent; (c) you have objected to the processing of personal data concerning you in the event that they are processed for our legitimate interest; or (d) the processing of your personal data is not in accordance with the law. However, we inform you that the retention of personal data by the Company is lawful if it is necessary to allow it to fulfill a legal obligation or to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court (so-called right of cancellation);
- to obtain that the personal data concerning you are only stored without any other use being made of them in the following cases (a) You contest the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary to allow us to verify the accuracy of such personal data ; (b) the processing is unlawful but you still object to the cancellation of your personal data by us; (c) the personal data are necessary for you to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court; (d) You have opposed the processing and are awaiting verification of the possible prevalence of our legitimate reasons for processing with respect to those of the interested party (so-called right of limitation);
- to receive in a commonly used format, readable by an automatic and interoperable device, the personal data concerning you processed by automated means, if they are processed pursuant to a contract or on the basis of your consent (so-called portability right).
We also remind you that you have the right to contact the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (Piazza di Monte Citorio, 121 - 00186 Rome RM) to assert your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data.
- memorize the preferences entered by the visitor;
- avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit, such as username and password;
The processing is carried out by the Data Controller with automated tools. With the exception of technical cookies, strictly necessary for normal navigation, the provision of data is left to the will of the visitor who decides to browse the Site after having read the information in short form (cd banner) and to use the services that involve the installation of cookies. The user can therefore avoid the installation of cookies, with the exception of technical cookies, by refraining from taking any action in correspondence with the banner or through the specific functions available on the various browsers, described in detail in this statement.
Types of cookies used by the site
Technical cookies (mandatory)
This type of cookie allows certain sections of the Site to function correctly. They are of two categories: persistent and session:
- persistent: once the browser is closed they are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date;
- session cookies: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to view the site correctly and in relation to the technical services offered, they will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user changes the settings in his browser (thus affecting some features or viewing the pages of the site).
Third-party service analysis cookies
These cookies are used in order to collect information on the use of the Site by users anonymously such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic of origin, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the Site.
This type of cookie integrates functions developed by third parties within the pages of the Site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share the contents of the site or for the use of third-party software services (such as software for generate maps and additional software offering additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and from partner sites that offer their functionality on the pages of the Site.
This website may use "pixel markers", which are small graphic files that allow you to monitor the use of the website. A pixel marker is able to collect information such as the IP address (Internet protocol) of the computer that downloaded the page where the marker appears; the URL (Uniform Resource Locator) of the page where the pixel marker appears; the time the page containing the pixel marker was viewed; the type of browser that fetched the pixel marker and the identification number of any cookie present on the computer and previously entered by that server. In the event of correspondence with users via e-mail messages that support the HTML format, "format detection" technology may be used, which allows pixel markers to communicate whether the interlocutor has received and opened the message.
These cookies are necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site. The Site, according to current legislation, is not required to seek consent for technical and analytics cookies that do not allow the user to be identified, as they are necessary to provide the requested services. For all other types of cookies, the consent can be expressed by the User with one or more of the following methods:
Through specific configurations of the browser used or the related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the Site. Clicca qui
By changing the settings in the use of third-party services. Clicca qui
The aforementioned solutions may prevent the user from using certain features or viewing parts of the Site.
Third Party Websites and Services
Cookies used by the Site
Below is the list of all cookies used by this Site:
- COOKIE NAME EXPIRATION
- _gcl_au Persistente
- _ga Persistente
- _gid Persistente
- _gat Persistente
- PHPSESSID Sessione
- default Sessione
- language Persistente
- currency Persistente
- HstCfa4609714 Persistente
- HstCmu4609714 Persistente
- HstCla4609714 Persistente
- HstPn4609714 Persistente
- HstPt4609714 Persistente
- HstCnv4609714 Persistente
- HstCns4609714 Persistente
Powered By Zaion Web P.Iva: 14211571006 Studio Molinaro © 2022